top of page
shutterstock_736962460_edited.jpg

WELCOME TO

31squares logo

Take the hassle of collecting cash, going door to door and simplifying the process for parents, athletes or members. With 31SQUARES 88% is donated back to organizations. The remaining 12% are credit card processing fees, transaction fees, website and management fees.

31squares team fundraising
31squares
31squares school fundraising
31squares.com team soccer
31squares band

ABOUT US

Making a Difference One Square at a Time

I see the need for an easier way to navigate the challenges of fundraising, especially as a parent of 3 children who were involved with multiple sports. Whether it’s selling items or collecting money, I've witnessed the hassles firsthand. Additionally, having been on the other side as a coach and President of an organization that relies on fundraisers to alleviate costs for parents, the importance of streamlining the process becomes even clearer.

Organizations need to find an easier solution to fundraising. 31SQUARES believes we have a streamlined process. No need for going door to door or collecting cash. Everything is online.  Share the link and let family and friends achieve your fundraising goals.

About us

THE GOOD CHILDHOOD REPORT

"Scoring Success: Boosting School Activities Through Sports Fundraising"

"Kids fundraising embodies the spirit of empowerment and community engagement, providing young individuals with invaluable opportunities to contribute to their schools, teams, and extracurricular activities, fostering a sense of responsibility, teamwork, and accomplishment while instilling lifelong lessons in philanthropy and civic engagement."

31squares

CONTACT US

Together We Can Make a Difference

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page